Take advantage of EUMENIA’s resources: explore EUMENIA Lectures and Webinars
You can find a list of the available resources below:
1) The EU and Democracy Promotion in the Middle East: The View from Europe
With Daniela Huber, Head of the Mediterranean and Middle East Programme at the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI).
2) The EU global strategy and EU Middle East Relations
With Nathalie Tocci, Director of the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI).
3) EU-Middle East relations: an introduction
With Michelle Pace, Professor in Global Studies, Roskilde University of Denmark
4) EU, UN and the Israeli Palestinian conflict: A case of EU policy incoherence
With Maria Giannou (PhD, Research Associate – Athens University of Economics & Business)
1) The EU and Syria: thinking about ways forward
Chaired by Dimitris Bouris, Assistant Professor at University of Amsterdam, with Anis Nacrour, Former Acting Head of Delegation of the EU to Syria Yezid Sayigh, Senior Fellow Carnegie Middle East Center in Beirut, Tamirace Fakhoury, Associate Professor of Political Science and International Affairs, Lebanese American University Daniela Huber, Head of the Mediterranean and Middle East Programme at IAI.
2) 70 years of UNRWA in a Middle East in turmoil: hopes and challenges for Palestine refugees
With Pierre Krähenbühl, Former Commissioner-General, UNRWA.
3) Israel Palestine after the Trump Plan
With Tareq Baconi, International Crisis Group, Lara Friedman, Foundation for the Middle East Peace and Martin Konečny, European Middle East Project.
4) The geopolitical gamble in the East-Med: can the EU and Turkey find a way out of the crisis?:
Chaired by Dr Beste İşleyen, University of Amsterdam– UvA, with Ms Laura Batalla Adam, EU-Turkey Forum, Dr Ioannis N. Grigoriadis, Bilkent University/ELIAMEP, Prof Meltem Müftüler-Baç, Sabanci University, Dr Luca Franza, Istituto Affari Internazionali-IAI.